Social Media Coordinator & Community Manager
We're looking for a hair and beauty-obsessed social media lover who wants to join our afro and curly haircare brand as a Social Media Coordinator &
Community Manager. Is that you? The role is freelance and you'll be working remotely due to covid 19, but our offices are based in West London.
You’ll be responsible for all things community and socials - from managing engagement and growing our community, to planning and scheduling social media content, to writing captions and copy, and ideation and implementing digital marketing campaigns.
We’re looking for a doer. An ideas person with a passion for storytelling, who also has the ability to plan and execute. Someone with a proven track record in building communities and experience in the beauty industry (or with product-based brands).
Our ideal person will have:
- A genuine passion for social media
- An obsession with all things curly/afro hair and beauty
- A conversational tone of voice and great copywriting skills
- Experience within the beauty industry (preferred, but not essential)
- Experience with paid social ads (preferred, but not essential)
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to stand out:
- Include a portfolio or links to relevant examples of your work (graphic designs, social media pages you manage, articles you've had published, photography, videography, anything!)
- Tell us why you think that you're perfect for the role and why you want to join the Big Hair + Beauty Team (Psst. We can spot a generic answer a mile off, so show us that you've actually had a look around our website and checked out our social media pages)
- Flexible remote working
- Free product allowance
- Additional discount as long as you're with us